About Alliant SB
Alliant Small Business is the Right Choice
The Alliant Small Business (Alliant SB) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a competitive multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity set-aside small business contract. The contract is specifically designed to provide a broad range of information technology solutions and services to worldwide federal defense and civilian agencies while strengthening opportunities in federal contracting for small businesses.
The Alliant SB GWAC is the right choice! It is designed to not only meet the technical needs of all federal agencies, but will also assist them in reaching their small business procurement goals. Alliant SB key features and benefits include:
Alliant SB GWAC Features
- Pre-competed, multiple award contracts
- Aligned with Federal Enterprise Architecture
- Five-year base with one, five-year option
- Full gamut of contract types: fixed price, cost reimbursement, labor hour, and time and material terms
- Ordering procedures based on Fair Opportunity (FAR 16.505)
- Program ceiling - $15 billion
Alliant SB GWAC Benefits
- Enables federal clients to earn Small Business credit
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts
- Short procurement lead time
- Training and support from Alliant SB GWAC acquisition team
- Avoids bundling concerns
- Limited protestability in accordance with NDAA 2008
- Low user fee (0.0075)
"This contract…is an exceptional vehicle for federal agencies to meet their small business contracting goals."
Lurita A. Doan,
Alliant Small Business Services
The Alliant SB contract provides support for all current IT and any new technologies which may emerge during the lifecycle of the contract. These IT services and solutions include support for specific systems and applications, infrastructure, systems integration, information assurance, and related training and program management.