- Serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer for ActioNet
- Provides Leadership for Corporate Technology Innovation Strategies and Alignment with Business Goals
- Oversees Information Technology, Facilities, Quality, Training, Security and Human Resources Functions
- Manages Relationships and Partnerships with IT Vendors
- Ensures that ActioNet’s Customers and Employees Receive the Best Possible Support
Mr. Abish has nearly 30 years of technical and management experience in multiple IT Disciplines and Corporate Infrastructure Functions with a focus on maintaining alignment between supporting functions and company business goals. As CIO, he provides leadership and mentoring to ActioNet Subject Matter Experts and Practice Area Leads in key areas such as Cloud Services, Information Assurance and Infrastructure Services to institutionalize best practices across the company to support and enhance the Business and Mission Areas for both internal and external customers. His strong technical and business process acumen, with a focus on ROI, has resulted in efficiencies and economies of scale with significant cost savings and improvement in Service Delivery. Mr. Abish has prior experience in the Telecom industry having successfully led numerous Nationwide Infrastructure Upgrades and Systems Deployments.
He holds Master of Science degrees in both Computer Science and Systems Science from Binghamton University and a Bachelor of Science degree from Cornell University. Mr. Abish also holds numerous technical certifications from both Microsoft and Novell and is also an ITIL Practitioner.