ActioNetDesk® provides a cost effective and secure way to consolidate and centralize federal agency service desk needs.
Our support services provide ITIL-based request fulfillment, incident, knowledge, problem, change, asset, configuration, and release management processes. We support all levels of Tier 0, 1, 2 and 3 for small, medium and large IT enterprises. ActioNetDesk® can accommodate your organization, whether under 1,000 or over 40,000 end users, providing web, email, phone, text, chat or even walk-in contact. Our performance exceeds industry trends achieving greater than 98% Service Level Agreement adherence, first contact resolution above 70%, 98% customer satisfaction, and ensures 99.9% service availability. We also provide prompt, courteous, personalized services at an affordable price.
- COCO managed services & single point of contact
- Tier 1 & 2 operational & technical support
- Tier 0 self help to answer questions, requests or resolve issues
- Complex HW, SW, telecom, mobility, datacenter, cloud, security, application & datacenter services
- Proactive customer notification of service outages
- Call management, message recording & performance measurement
- Expandable change, release, asset, CMDB, & event management
- Secure DR / COOP environment
- SLAs, measurements, & reports with visibility performance & quality
- ITIL v3, HDI Support Center & ISO 20000 certified
- Predictable migration, seamless centralization & rapid transition
- Maintain secure data & environment based on compliance with FISMA, NIST & FedRamp standards
- Cloud Based Service Desk
- Multiple SaaS models (Remedyforce, ServiceNow, Rightanswers)