ActioNetCyber offers cloud-based cyber monitoring to ensure the highest integrity of critical systems.
ActioNet builds security into all of the Information Technology disciplines to ensure that all layers of the infrastructure and applications are protected and proactively monitored. We have successfully established and managed security programs and have developed sound processes for testing and integrating new technologies into the overall security architecture.
ActioNet provides certified professionals with experience developing, implementing and managing security policies and technologies that are compliant with Federal requirements in both unclassified and classified environments.
- Process driven approach to scale to the size and complexity of our customer’s needs
- Proven assessment documents to standardize reviewing and validating a customer’s needs
- Security review process based on latest NIST and OMB guidance to support FISMA and FedRamp requirements
- Full range of strategic information assurance and information security skills
- Continuous monitoring approach for all customers
- Consensus Audit Guideline (CAG) based security risk management
- Information Assurance & Policy Support
- Security Operations Center
- Proven and repeatable security authorization approach, minimizing costs of authorizing new environment
- Standardized SLA’s based on customer needs and defined service areas (monitoring, IPS, IDS – no need to reinvent the wheel)
- Multiple approaches for Secure DR / COOP & “warm standby” environments