Agility is the ability to move easily and quickly. ActioNetAgile™ embodies project nimbleness and work rhythms that iteratively deliver working software.
ActioNetAgile™ offers a philosophy and framework for project management, which incorporates Scrum and Extreme Programming software development methods. ActioNet delivers usable software with no delays, saving our customers time and money while getting new services to market in record time.
ActioNet360® is built on a combination of frameworks including the Project Management Institute PMBOK®, ITIL®, CMMI®, and Scaled Agile Framework SAFe® focusing on end-user and technology alignment, quality, transparency, execution, and maintainability.
This transforms the traditional development paradigm, taking a “software defined everything” approach that fully uses Cloud service capabilities.
ActioNet is a DevOps leader with the personnel, tools, repeatable processes, and proven competency to achieve rapid software development and deployment pipeline cycles with seamless Production deployments. Let ActioNet help you take the next step in maximizing your Cloud investment.
To create the most effective user experience, we leverage modern techniques derived from principals of Human Centered Design and the US Digital Service Playbook.
Testament to that are ActioNet’s prestigious quality certifications:
- CMMI-DEV Level 4
- CMMI-SVC Level 4
- ISO 9001:2015
- Dedicated corporate software engineering practice
- ActioNet’s Innovation Center (AIC) and various communities of interest (COIN)
- Modern techniques of Human Centered Design and the US Digital Service Playbook
• Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management advisory and coaching services for various methodologies such as Scrum and SAFe
• Agile coaching by certified coaches
• Agile adoption planning and execution
• Agile transformation from other methodologies
• Agile process and performance improvement
• Solution-based full lifecycle agile software delivery
• Software architecture, design, development, testing, deployments, and O&M
Application and Portfolio Modernization
• Custom development with well-known frameworks such as JEE and .NET as well as open source
• Low-code/no-code development leveraging Salesforce and ServiceNow platforms
• Test, deployment, and code health check automation
• Cloud-based software delivery ecosystems
Agile Team Augmentation and Surge Support
Some of our customers who have in-house skill set to manage software solutions often want to procure agile teams to bridge skillset gaps or for surge support.
Deployment of a Custom Enterprise-Wide Cloud/Platform as a Service Solution
The ActioNet team worked with Agency personnel in an agile development environment to build the system using a distributed, service-oriented architecture (SOA). The system was generalized to be platform agnostic and to support an enterprise solution to data dissemination.
- Increased performance and flexibility, due to the use of a generalized metadata repository that allows access across different servers
- Enabled rapid data availability to 1,000+ datasets in Applications
- Enabled Census to achieve a core tenet of the Digital Government Strategy
- Enabled reuse of components built to enable Agile Development