ActioNet Inc. announced today that it has been awarded a GSA MOBIS Schedule 874 Contract, GS-10F-0199R, with an initial period of performance of 5 years. This contract award reflects ActioNet’s commitment to process improvement in addition to our strong portfolio of IT services currently available under GSA IT Schedule 70 and many other GWAC/IDIQ contracts.
ActioNet’s President & CEO, Ashley W. Chen, attributes this contract award to the company’s strong commitment to our customers’ missions and business process improvement initiatives in line with the President’s Management Agenda (PMA) and the many federal E-Gov initiatives. Chen said, “Our customers’ business is our business.”
Using the GSA MOBIS Contract
The ActioNet GSA MOBIS (Management, Organizational and Business Improvement Services) Schedule is a streamlined procurement vehicle available to all federal agencies, state and local government agencies, as well as other organizations for obtaining services and products from pre-qualified vendors. The advantages of using the GSA Schedule include:
- Dramatic reduction in lead time to obtain services (typically a few weeks or less)
- Task Order awards are based on Best Value:
- CBD synopsis is NOT required
- Competitive requirements have been met
- Prices determined to be fair-and-reasonable
- All applicable laws and regulations have been applied (including small business set-asides)
- No maximum order limitations
- Contractor/customer direct relationship – no transfer of funds to GSA
- Blanket Purchase Agreements can be established to negotiate even better pricing
- Use of contractor teams and subcontractors is encouraged
The ActioNet GSA MOBIS Schedule provides a broad spectrum of products and services focused on improving the performance of federal agencies and other organizations. Services range from the analysis and design of enterprise information and telecommunications systems to strategic and business planning, quality management and business process improvement.
For more information about GSA, please visit www.gsa.gov.
About ActioNet, Inc.
ActioNet, Inc., headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, is a leading information technology services provider specializing in Software Development, Systems Integration, Training, and IT Security.
ActioNet, Inc. was founded by Ashley W. Chen in 1998 with the vision of “helping customers align their IT strategies with their business goals”. ActioNet has maintained a corporate philosophy of:
- Building long-term relationships with clients by providing the highest quality services.
- Encouraging employee learning and self-improvement, giving each dedicated employee the chance to grow with ActioNet.
- Keeping ActioNet’s standards high through teamwork and commitment to quality.
In 2006, ActioNet plans to pursue ISO 9001:2000 certification. We are strong believers in process improvement so we can better serve our customers.
Ashley W. Chen, ActioNet, Inc., 703-204-0090 Ext. 108, firstname.lastname@example.org.