Information Technology Services – Small Business (ITS-SB) is a competitive multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity set-aside contract that allows agencies the ability to accrue small business and other socio-economic credit. It provides all federal defense and civilian agencies with an efficient, flexible way to order information technology services and solutions worldwide.
ActioNet supports the full scope of ITS-SB information technology services and solutions. We have been providing these services and solutions to federal agencies for more than 12 years. We understand the Government contracting environment and fully embrace the concept of partnering with our customers. We are a customer-centric company. We value our customers and provide that personal touch and attention they deserve. Our corporate foundation is built on quality processes and services for our customers as well as the strong commitment to our employees.
Additional information is also available by contacting email@example.com.
ActioNet is a rapidly growing woman owned small business that has been in business supporting numerous federal defense and civilian agencies for over 10 years. We are headquartered in Vienna, Virginia and have several nationwide offices. We are an IT services and solutions company which provides Program Management, Process Improvement, Data and Database Administration, Infrastructure Support and Solutions, Systems Integration, Information Assurance, and Software Engineering across a number of IDIQs and GSA Schedules. Our CMMI Level 3, ISO, and ITIL certifications show that we are dedicated to providing structured quality support services and products to our clients.
ActioNet is proud to be a trusted partner, working side-by-side with GSA to support their federal defense and civilian customers. We are committed to establishing a win-win partnership with GSA.
- Results-oriented and quality focused
- Mature Processes – SEI CMMI®-DEV Maturity Level 3, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, ISO
- 9001:2008 and ITIL certified
- Strong knowledge of and experience partnering with GSA
- Dedicated and experienced Senior Program Manager
- Best in class PMO
Commitment to Quality
ActioNet’s commitment to quality solutions and services is exemplified by our continual efforts to enhance how we do business. Our quality policy stated on our home page is just one example of how our philosophy penetrates every aspect of how we do business.
“At ActioNet we strive to continually improve our business processes in order to exceed customer requirements and expectations.” Ashley Chen, President & CEO, ActioNet
Our core philosophy starts with our President & CEO, Ashley Chen, and is embraced by every ActioNet employee.
- Build long-term relationships with clients by providing the highest quality services.
- Value our employees and encourage employee learning and self-improvement; giving each dedicated employee the chance to grow with ActioNet.
- Keep ActioNet’s standards high through teamwork and commitment to quality.
The ITS-SB contract is the right choice! It is designed to meet all of your IT needs and to assist you in reaching your small business procurement goals. ITS-SB key features and benefits include:
- Program ceiling – $400 million
- 71 Labor categories
- Three-year base with one two-year option
- Set-Aside contract for small businesses
- Open to Army, DoD, and Federal Civilian Agencies
- Pre-competed, multiple-award contracts
- Broad spectrum of IT Services & Solutions offerings
- Task Order types:
- Firm fixed price (FPI, FPAF)
- Cost reimbursement (CPFF, CPIF, CPAF)
- Time and material
- No contract access fee
- Enables Federal clients to earn Small Business credit
- Short procurement lead time
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts
- IT Support Services & Solutions at a reasonable price
ITS-SB Service Offerings
- Warranty and Maintenance – Data Center Technical Support; Computer Systems Facility Management & Maintenance; Computer Systems Administration; Legacy Systems Support & Maintenance; Network Support & Management; Network and Telecommunications Infrastructure Support; Help Desk Support; Desktop Support; Office Automation Support; Commercial Off-the-Shelf Software Products & Support; Licensing Support; Software License Management; Property Management; Seat Management/Asset Management
- Migration/Integration Services – Analysis & Planning; Systems Installation & Integration; Wireless Network Management; Middleware; Training & Education
Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Engineering Services – Site Surveys; Analysis & Planning; Assessment & Migration Services; Network Infrastructure Development; Traffic Engineering Analysis
- Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) – Site Surveys; Analysis & Planning for Energy Use Mitigation/Reduction; Recycling End-of-Life Products; Energy Management Services
- Information Assurance – Biometrics; CAC/PKI; Disaster Recovery; Remote Monitoring/Intrusion Detection; Security Architecture Design; Security Hardening; Secure Video Teleconferencing; System Certification & Accreditation (DIACAP)
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) – IV&V Plan Development; Test Plan Development; Functional Requirements Review; Analysis & Assessment; Software/Program Certification
Name: Information Technology Services-Small Business (ITS-SB)
Contract Number: W91QUZ11-D-0001
Type: GWAC (Multiple Award IDIQ)
Task Order Type:
- Fixed Price (FPI, FPAF)
- Cost Reimbursement (CPFF, CPIF, CPAF)
- Time and Materials
Contract Period: 2/15/2011 – 2/14/2016
Chess Product Leader: Dawn Bare, 703-806-8231, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Technology Services – Small Business (ITS-SB) is a competitive multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity set-aside contract that allows agencies the ability to accrue small business and other socio-economic credit. It provides all federal defense and civilian agencies with an efficient, flexible way to order information technology services and solutions worldwide..
Contract Link: https://chess.army.mil
Ordering Guide: https://ascp.army.mil/ascp/commerce/chess_training.jsp
ITS-SB Program Manager: David Broyhill, 703-204-0090 x128, email@example.com
The Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 794d) prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability in programs conducted by Federal agencies, in programs receiving Federal financial assistance, in Federal employment, and in the employment practices of Federal contractors. The standards for determining employment discrimination under the Rehabilitation Act are the same as those used in title I of of the Americans with Disabilites Act (ADA). On July 26th, 1990, President George H. W. Bush signed into law the ADA. On August 7th, 1998, President Bill Clinton signed into law the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. These amendments significantly expanded and strengthened the technology access requirements in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. On April 18th, 2001 the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) was revised to implement Section 508 as required by law. Today, the FAR requires all Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) developed, procured, maintained, or used by the Federal Government (effective June 25th, 2001) be accessible to people with disabilities.
The definition of EIT and the accessibility standards were developed by the Access Board. These standards, requirement exceptions, the FAR rule, and a wealth of other information regarding the Federal IT Accessibility Initiative can be found at www.section508.gov. The accessibility standards also can be found at 36 CFR Part 1194.
ActioNet, Inc. and its employees are committed to making this website, our services, and our products accessible to individuals with disabilities. We incorporate accessibility (Section 508) compliance testing in the design, development, and maintenance of our websites and products. Our work on accessible design is continuous and we welcome feedback on improving the accessibility of our site, services, and products.
ActioNet provides agencies with all information available regarding compliance with accessibility standards, partial compliance, or what accessibility features are offered on products and services provided by ActioNet. Some products which derive from external suppliers/manufacturers are used in conjunction with ones ActioNet produces. ActioNet will refer inquiries to the appropriate supplier/manufacturer for the most current Section 508 information.
Benefits of Accessibility
Our reasons for a strong focus on accessibility extend far beyond the mandates of the ADA and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Structuring our systems and content for use by assistive technologies has multiple benefits beyond simply meeting mandates:
- We value our stakeholders and desire to have our work available to everyone.
- We recognize that accessibly designed systems are typically easier for non-experts to use.
- We believe that having our site structured for assistive technologies positions us well for wireless and other specialized access devices.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Contact Us page.
Executive Director & CTO, Defense Programs
2600 Park Tower Drive
Vienna, VA 22180
3375 Koapaka Street, Suite C345
Honolulu, HI 96819