With over 20 years of experience in software delivery and many lessons learned, ActioNet has witnessed the evolution and maturation of software delivery methodologies, tools, and frameworks. We offer a qualitative and quantitative approach that continuously measures and improves quality and performance of software code and life cycle processes. To create the most effective user experience, we leverage modern techniques derived from principals of Human Centered Design and the US Digital Service Playbook.
The ActioNet role for our clients is Innovator + Integrator = Your Trusted Innogrator™. ActioNet “Your Trusted Innogrator” Innovation, Integration and Action!
Software Engineering is one of ActioNet’s core competencies. With an obsession for quality, innovation, and human behavioral science, we integrate industry best practices, lessons learned, and innovative tools and technologies to create a software delivery framework that can easily be tailored to our customers’ requirements. Testament to that are ActioNet’s prestigious quality certifications such as CMMI Level 4 for Development and ISO 9001:2015 as well as a dedicated corporate software engineering practice that resides in ActioNet’s Innovation Center (AIC) and various communities of interest (COIN) who contentiously collaborate with each other, our customers, and industry peers.
- Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management advisory and coaching services by certified coaches for various methodologies such as Scrum and SAFe®
- CMMI based full lifecycle Agile software delivery
- Full DevSecOps for secure software development and deployment through automation of code and testing cycles to ensure seamless, high-confidence production deployments
- Human Centered Design (HCD), UI/UX Engineering, Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Agile adoption planning and execution; Agile transformation from other methodologies; Agile process and performance improvement
- Solution-based full lifecycle Agile software delivery
- Software architecture, design, development, testing, deployments, and O&M
Application and Portfolio Modernization
- Custom development with well-known frameworks such as JEE and .NET and open source
- Low-code/no-code development leveraging ServiceNow and Salesforce platforms
- Test, deployment, and code health check automation
- Cloud-based software delivery ecosystem
Agile Team Augmentation and Surge Support
- Some of our customers who have in-house skillset to manage software solutions often want to procure agile teams to bridge skillset gaps or for surge support.