ActioNetManagedServices™ is a suite of high quality, resilient managed services that can be rapidly deployed in a virtual private, public or hybrid cloud environment. We help customers migrate the enterprise to a managed services model with no disruption to users.
The ActioNet role for our clients is Innovator + Integrator = Your Trusted Innogrator™. ActioNet “Your Trusted Innogrator” Innovation, Integration and Action!
ActioNetManagedServices™ offerings leverage our partners’ (Amazon, Microsoft, Cisco, ServiceNow, Salesforce, T-Metric, Oracle, etc.) proven platforms to provide an extensive catalog of secure services for our clients. ActioNet has the expertise and knowledge to assist clients migrating to a fully managed IT enterprise solution at any service layer. Governance and security are critical – our end-to-end managed service offerings ensure that process automation and operational controls enable people in the organization to focus on mission activities, while lowering the threat profile and reducing costs.
Managed Infrastructure & Platform Services
- Infrastructure Services include the core infrastructure capacity and services for compute, storage and network access needed to support systems’ requirements. Platform Services include systems engineering and integration technologies and environments to realize mission-enabling applications.
Managed End User Services
- Managed end-user services with contact center through deskside support, delivering Tiers 0 through 3. ‘Shift-Left’ with our easily accessible, on-demand and highly automated user incident and request services that facilitates user self-help and resolution on first contact. Also offered are on-premise dispatch, depot, and walk-up service, as well as 24/7 contact support for any level, including VIP service.
Managed Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- A fully managed UCaaS solution including the hosted backend UC service, end-user UC application and device provisioning, and end-to-end O&M. Our UC desktop and mobile device solutions provide a robust set of communication capabilities for enterprise messaging, presence technology, online meetings, team collaboration, IP telephony (VoIP) and video conferencing.
Managed Cybersecurity Services
- DDoS protection, managed vulnerability capability (e.g., end-to-end management that includes scanning, prioritization and patching on behalf of the customer), DR and COOP, identity and access management, secure messaging gateways, secure web gateways, and web application firewalls.
Managed Low/No-code services
- Our combination of user- and non-user-facing service offerings and tools (e.g., ServiceNow, SalesForce, etc.) are part of our suite of capabilities ensuring the operation, maintenance, versioning, upgrade, enhancements, transformation, and modernization of applications to meet mission objectives.