April 18, 2013
As part of our “Give Back” initiative, ActioNet participates in the Wounded Soldiers Program. The Wounded Soldiers mission is to create employment opportunities for wounded soldiers with significant disabilities.
Wounded Soldiers was founded as a non-profit 501(c)(3) agency (NPA) with a mission to create employment opportunities for wounded soldiers with significant disabilities. This is being accomplished through collaboration and partnership with various service sectors in the government and private sector. In order to provide the offices, equipment, services, training and materials required to reach out to the millions of disabled soldiers who protect our freedom, Wounded Soldiers relies on tax-deductible donations! Over 90% of the funds are used to support our cause and assist the disabled veterans with finding employment and contributing to their family. The remaining 10% is for operating costs of the NPA. For more information, click on www.wounded-soldiers.org
Please contact Michelle Barnes at 703-204-0090 x102 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.