ActioNet and DISA ENCORE III
ActioNet is proud to be a DISA ENCORE III Prime Vendor. ActioNet will work side-by-side with the government to provide IT solutions for activities throughout all operating levels of all customer organizations in support of functional requirements including Command and Control (C2), Intelligence, and Mission support areas, and to all elements of the Joint Information Environment (JIE).
- Results-Oriented, Quality Focused, Customer Driven!
- Mature Processes – SEI CMMI®-DEV Level 3, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, ISO 9001:2008, HDI and ITIL certified.
- Has an experienced Senior Program Manager who has supported DISA
- Best in Class ITSM/ITIL based program execution
ActioNet was founded by Ashley W. Chen in 1998 and has been growing rapidly ever since. Today, ActioNet provides quality Information Technology (IT) Services, offering outstanding support and expertise to federal and commercial customers in the areas of Cloud-based Solutions, Cyber Security, Systems Integration and Agile Software Engineering. As a Mission-Focused, Client-Centric and Results-Driven organization, ActioNet also follows the Project Management Institute (PMI) methodology as well as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards.
Commitment to Quality
ActioNet is committed to quality exemplified by our continual efforts to enhance how we do business. Our quality policy is just one example of how our philosophy penetrates every aspect of how we do business.
“At ActioNet, we continually improve our business innovation and service offerings to exceed customer expectations.”
- Treat people with Respect and in a professional manner
- Inspire and Motivate others to do more with less
- Embrace Diversity and Drive Change
- Pursue Growth and Development
- Instill Integrity In Everything We Do
- Drive to Success and Innovate
- Make Our Customers and Each Other Successful
- Partnership for Success
- Achieve and sustain Service Delivery Excellence
- Compassion for others, society, community and world
Inspire people to deliver results that matter. ActioNet is Your Most Trusted Innogrator!
About DISA and ENCORE III
DISA is a combat support agency of the Department of Defense (DoD). The agency is composed of nearly 6,000 civilian employees; more than 1,500 active duty military personnel from the Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps; and approximately 7,500 defense contractors. The agency provides, operates, and assures command and control and information-sharing capabilities and a globally accessible enterprise information infrastructure in direct support to joint warfighters, national level leaders, and other mission and coalition partners across the full spectrum of military operations.
ENCORE III is a Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contract with a ceiling value of $17.5 billion. Using the contract ActioNet will provide a wide range of information technology (IT) solutions for the development, installation, fielding, training, operation and life-cycle management of components and systems in the operational environments of Combatant Commands and their subordinate components, the military services, Defense agencies, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and other Federal agencies.
Full and Open Award
Task Order Types:
Fixed Price (FP) all variations
Cost Reimbursable (CR) all variations
Period of Performance:
Base Period: March 12, 2018 – March 11, 2023
Plus an additional five one-year options
Services that may be procured via the Encore III contract include:
- Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Integrated Solutions Management
- Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Requirements Analysis
- Market Research and Prototyping
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Custom Application Development
- Product Integration
- Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Asset Management
- Network Support
- Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Authorization
- Information Communications Technology
- Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Web Services
- Operations Support
- IT Support Services
- Cloud Professional Services
For ordering instructions, please visit the ENCORE III Full and Open web page at https://www.ditco.disa.mil/contracts/?vc=ENCOR3FO. (Common Access Card or PKI Required)
Brian Owen, Director, Civilian Programs, Phone: (703) 204-0090 x438, E-Mail: Encore3@actionet.com
Bob Mauldin, Program Director, DoD, Phone: (703) 204-0090 x237, E-Mail Encore3@actionet.com