ActioNet is proud to be a trusted partner, working side-by-side with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) to achieve important agency goals of ensuring adequate protection of public health and safety and regulation of civilian use of Nuclear materials. We are committed to establish a win-win partnership with you.
- Results-Oriented, Quality Focused, Customer Driven!
- Mature Processes – CMMI®-DEV Level 4, CMMI®-SVC Level 4, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, HDI and ITIL Certified Professionals
- Has strong knowledge of the NRC and the Energy Industry
- Has an experienced Senior Program Manager who has supported the NRC
- Best in Class ITSM/ITIL based program execution
ActioNet was founded by Ashley W. Chen in 1998 and has been growing rapidly ever since. Today, ActioNet provides quality Information Technology (IT) Services, offering outstanding support to federal and commercial customers in the areas of Program Management, Process Improvement, Software Development, Systems Integration, IT Security, and Training.
Commitment to Quality
ActioNet is committed to quality exemplified by our continual efforts to enhance how we do business. Our quality policy stated on our home page is just one example of how our philosophy penetrates every aspect of how we do business.
“At ActioNet we strive to continually improve our business processes in order to exceed customer requirements and expectations.”
- Building long-term relationships with clients by providing the highest quality services.
- Valuing our employees and encouraging employee learning and self-improvement, giving each dedicated employee the chance to grow with ActioNet.
- Keeping ActioNet’s standards high through teamwork and commitment to quality.
ActioNet helps its customers align their IT strategies with their business goals.
About the GLobal INfrastructure and Development Acquistion (GLINDA)
The United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission selected a mix of multiple large and small businesses to provide assist NRC with the realignment of IT/IM functions and services so that they can be reshaped, rebalanced, modernized, and structured to provide greater product innovation to the Agency workforce.
NRC has awarded one of only four large business prime contract awardees for GLINDA to ActioNet, Inc. ActioNet will aid NRC Nation-wide under a $697M contract that includes a three year base and one three year option period.
ActioNet will support NRC’s software, hardware, and communications technology, providing such services as systems and software analysis and design, computer programming, service desk support, data center support, configuration management, testing, and troubleshooting, along with transformative services.
ActioNet’s GLINDA Team includes DXC (formerly HPE and CSC).
GSA Contract# GS-35F-327DA
Period of performance
Base Period: June, 2017 – Sept, 2019
Plus an additional three year option
Total GLINDA Contract Value
Program Manager: Michael Genebach 703-204-0090×118, GLINDA@ActioNet.com