ActioNet and SeaPort-NxG
The U.S. Navy has awarded a new contract to ActioNet, Inc. for its SeaPort NxG contract vehicle. The multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract holds a total value of $5 billion, and includes a five-year base period with one five-year option. The contract will allow ActioNet to compete for individual task orders for the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Marine Corps.
To meet Sea Power 21 objectives and to increase overall efficiencies, the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) established the Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e) indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award contract (MAC) vehicle. In 2018, the Navy awarded the follow on contract to SeaPort-e called Seaport-NxG to provide direct support to the Navy. The scope encompasses a wide variety of engineering and program management support services. It uses a web-based electronic procurement system to facilitate performance-based service acquisition. All task orders issued under the contract are competitively solicited, awarded, and managed using the SeaPort-NxG system.
“SeaPort” is the electronic procurement tool by which all Navy and Marine Corps contracting offices can obtain services through competitive and efficient means. Task Order requirements are developed, solicited, awarded and administered all within the SeaPort Portal.
“SeaPort NxG” is both the electronic module within the SeaPort Portal as well as the set of Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Contracts (MACs) that is available for use in conducting competitive procurements among its vendor participants.
All potential SeaPort NxG task orders shall offer a fair consideration/opportunity in accordance with FAR 16 to all SeaPort MAC holders. No sole source work, direct ordering to a vendor or exceptions to FAR 16 Fair Opportunity are allowable in SeaPort. In the event a valid basis to not offer a fair opportunity exists, an alternative (non-SeaPort NxG) contracting method will be used.
Only Authorized Ordering Offices may place orders under SeaPort NxG. Currently, only Navy Activities are authorized to place orders.
All contract awards have the same terms and conditions and reflect a maximum Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) and Pass Through rate of 8%.
The SeaPort-NxG contract vehicle furthers the Navy’s objective to increase efficiency and allows geographically dispersed organizations with diverse technical support requirements and missions to tailor their requirements within a specific task order.
For additional contract information, instructions for preparing task orders and Statement of Works, and procedures for the fully electronic task solicitation and ordering system can be found on the SeaPort Acquisition Portal, www.seaport.navy.mil. Additional information is also available by contacting the ActioNet SeaPort-NxG Program Manager.
ActioNet’s contract #: N0017819D7031
- NAICS 541330
- 5-year Base period with one 5-year option
- 2 Jan 2019 – 1 Jan 2024
- 2 Jan 2024 – 1 Jan 2029
- Task Order performance periods can be up to 5 years
- 23 functional areas spanning engineering support and program management support services
- Several contract types available – fixed price, cost reimbursement, award fee, incentive fee,
- and labor hour terms
- No contract access fee
- Prime contractors may add unlimited number of small or large business partners to their teams
Engineering Support Services
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Support Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
ActioNet is a rapidly growing woman owned small business that has been in business supporting numerous federal defense and civilian agencies for over 10 years. We are headquartered in Vienna, Virginia and have several nationwide offices. We are an IT services and solutions company which provides Program Management, Process Improvement, Data and Database Administration, Infrastructure Support and Solutions, Systems Integration, Information Assurance, and Software Engineering across a number of IDIQs and GSA Schedules. Our CMMI Level 3, ISO, and ITIL certifications show that we are dedicated to providing structured quality support services and products to our clients.
ActioNet is proud to be a trusted partner, working side-by-side with the Navy to support their mission. We are committed to establishing a win-win partnership with the Navy.
- Results-oriented and quality focused
- Mature Processes – SEI CMMI®-DEV and -SVC Maturity Level 3, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, ISO
- 9001:2008 and ITIL certified
- Strong knowledge of and experience partnering with the Navy
- Dedicated and experienced Senior Program Managers
- Best in class PMO
Commitment to Quality
ActioNet’s commitment to quality solutions and services is exemplified by our continual efforts to enhance how we do business. Our quality policy stated on our home page is just one example of how our philosophy penetrates every aspect of how we do business.
“At ActioNet we strive to continually improve our business processes in order to exceed customer requirements and expectations.” Ashley Chen, President & CEO, ActioNet
Our core philosophy starts with our President & CEO, Ashley Chen, and is embraced by every ActioNet employee.
Build long-term relationships with clients by providing the highest quality services.
Value our employees and encourage employee learning and self-improvement; giving each dedicated employee the chance to grow with ActioNet.
Keep ActioNet’s standards high through teamwork and commitment to quality.
For additional information, please send an email to Seaport-NxG Management Office – SeaportNxG@actionet.com. Alternatively, please reach out to our Program Manager or our lead of Defense Programs below.
SeaPort-NxG Program Manager
2600 Park Tower Drive, Suite 1000
Vienna, VA 22180
Phone: (703) 204-0090 x107
Vice President, Defense Programs
2600 Park Tower Drive, Suite 1000
Vienna, VA 22180
Phone: (703) 204-0090 x238
Phone: (703) 204-0090 ext126
Phone: (808) 779-7384