- Serves as EVP & COO, leading ActioNet’s operations and delivery
- Oversees the company’s Business Units which deliver services to critical Federal agencies across the Energy, Transportation, Finance, Science, Health and Defense sectors.
- Currently heads ActioNet’s two largest Business Units, the Energy Programs BU, and the Civilian Programs BU
- Oversees the company’s account management function, and has responsibility for ActioNet’s account executives
- Provides strategic direction for the company in the areas of core offerings, program oversight, growth, and value proposition
Mr. Genebach is an award-winning senior leader with over 30 years of experience, a record of achievement reflecting business capture, turnaround experience and demonstrated ability to drive change, optimize operations, ensure integrated IT strategies, and achieve balanced and profitable fiscal performance. He has extensive experience within the IT and cyber space, as well as with Federal Government clients and contracts. He has many long-term client relationships with many Federal agencies. Mr. Genebach has been recognized for his ability to distill complex issues to the fundamental elements, create blueprints for improvement and growth, and implement solutions to institute sustainable competitive advantage. During his tenure at prior firms, some of which he co-founded, Mr. Genebach led organizations of varying sizes, successfully performing in a broad range of executive roles, including CEO, CFO, CTO, CIO, and GM, as well as heading up M&A and post transaction integration.
He has a MBA in Finance, as well as a BS in Business Administration (Summa Cum Laude), from Walden University. Mr. Genebach also completed a BA program in Speech and Theatre Arts at Western Carolina University, and graduated with honors in Software Engineering from CLC. He has also achieved multiple professional and technical certifications.