By Bobby T.
Team ActioNet is thrilled to support The National Down Syndrome Society (NDSS) through participating in their “virtual” Racing for 3.21 event! NDSS is the largest nonprofit in the United States dedicated to globally advocating for all individuals with Down syndrome. Their mission is to be the leading human rights organization for all individuals with Down syndrome and ActioNet is thrilled to be a part of it!
ActioNeters are encouraged to participate and spread the word for NDSS’s “virtual” Racing for 3.21 event by running, walking, biking, hiking, swimming and/or move for 3.21 miles at any time, any place and any pace on Saturday, March 21st as we celebrate World Down Syndrome Day and raise awareness for the Down syndrome community. Our goal is to raise $3,210 with ActioNet matching 100%!
This event is virtual so anyone can join from anywhere and it’s FREE to participate!
- Date: Saturday, March 21st, 2020
- Duties: Run, walk, bike, hike, swim, MOVE for 3.21 miles
- Location: Anywhere (it’s a virtual race after all)!
- Time: Time: Whenever you can on 3/21!
- How: Register and join “Team ActioNet” OR donate here TODAY
- ActioNet Athlete Ambassador/POC: Bobby T.
- Prizes! Post your pictures on Instagram using #Actionet321 to be entered to win a pair of AfterShokz bone conduction headphones along with coupons and some cool NDSS swag!
- GOAL! $3,210.00 including ActioNet matching 100%
The beauty of this event being a “virtual” race is that friends and family across the world are all welcome to join us in participating and celebrating World Down Syndrome Day so feel free to invite them to MOVE with Team ActioNet using the information provided.
Again, the event takes place whenever and wherever you decide on Saturday, March 21st. We can’t wait to see and hear all about your experiences so register now at: https://give.classy.org/TeamActioNet
Email Bobby T. if you need assistance or have questions. Thank you!!